Industrial Mini Coil with our Mini Clip on one end and a stainless steel split ring on the other.
Mini Coil tether with Mini Clip
- Features our Mini Clip.
- Secures: flashlights, radios, tools, knives, GPS and more.
- Attaches to: belt loop, work belts, vest, wrist, and more.
- Prevents gear loss, and keeps gear accessible.
- Split ring allows for quick, secure attachment to tools and the Stainless Steel Mini-Clip will snap on to the split ring to provide a closed loop which can be comfortably hung around the neck; great for hands free flash light use. The closed coil can be looped twice and provides a comfortable wrist lanyard
- Allows for full extension of tool when in use with negligible tension on tool; the inner urethane coil has enough memory tension to to keep the tether coil tight but will extend with very little force applied. The inner coil is primarily designed to keep the tether short and out of the way when't (new word) in use. The combination of webbing and coil provide a collapsed helix which is less likely to tangle or get caught on objects compared to a poly coil which is not sheathed in webbing.
- Note: the tethers are meant to keep you attached to your gear but they are long enough that the attached tool will likely hit the ground if dropped. If working from a ladder or aloft, these tethers are strong enough to keep the tool attached to you should the tool be dropped.
- Approx. 1' relaxed and about 4' extended