316 Stainless Housing with three LEDs
Quantity pricing discounts 10+ items 5% off, 25+ items 10% off, 100+ items, 15% off. Discounts reflected in shopping cart.
Tri-Cluster LED Bulkhead Mount
Learn More: Product Details | Dimensions
- Tri-Cluster consists of 3 LEDs, potted in the metal housing with epoxy
- Heavy suty threaded housing
- Life expectancy of LED can be up to 100,000 hours
- Can be mounted through material up to 3/4" thick and secured from the back with the nut.
- Led is not covered by a resin allowing direct light.
- Weight: .05 lb
- The Fixture is waterproof and submersible
- Waterproof to 10 feet; most efficient in power consumption 20 mA @13 VDC (typical).
- 70 deg. Beam
- Ideal for railings and other architectural and marine applications.
- Requiring 12 VDC and with low power consumption, this LED light is ideally suited for battery and solar power supplies. A small 110 VAC to 12 VDC transformer may also be used. A 500 milli-amp transformer will power 23 of these lights at a household consumption of less than 10 watts
- If the power supply is 12 VAC as many low voltage landscape lighting power supplies are, it is recommended that an inexpensive bridge rectifier is placed in the circuit ahead of any LED lights. See Power Supply Tips.
- Lead connections and wiring: Although this light is waterproof, the type and method of connecting the leads will effect the overall integrity of the system and its ability to survive harsh environments. See wiring tips.
- Luminous Intensity - 5.73 cd Approximately equivalent to a 2.5 watt incandescent bulb (This light puts out a bright white light with a hint of blue; much like moonlight)
- 18" long, 22 gauge, tinned stranded leads
- Please read our Handling and Installation Caution.
$30 minimum order requiredCopyright © 2000-2023 Berkeley Point. All Rights Reserved.
Conditions of Use | Privacy Notice | Shipping Policies | International Orders