316 Stainless Housing with three LEDs
Quantity pricing discounts 10+ items 5% off, 25+ items 10% off, 100+ items, 15% off. Discounts reflected in shopping cart.
Tri-Cluster LED in Stainless Ball Fixture
- Tri-Cluster consists of 3 LEDs, potted in the metal housing with epoxy
- Self contained Ball housing has 3 LEDS and is threaded.
- Life expectancy of LED can be up to 100,000 hours
- Tri-Cluster mounted at 90 degree to mounting fixture
- COMES WITH NUT. Ball can be turned to any direction, ALLOWING to spotlight object and then BE tightened.
- 1-1/8" ball with light directed on axis, parallel to the surface it's mounted on; this will yield direct as well as reflected light
- Weight: 3.7 oz.
- The Fixture is waterproof and submersible
- Waterproof to 10 feet; most efficient in power consumption 20 mA @13 VDC (typical).
- 70 deg. Beam
- Ideal for railings and other architectural and marine applications.
- Requiring 12 VDC and with low power consumption, this LED light is ideally suited for battery and solar power supplies. A small 110 VAC to 12 VDC transformer may also be used. A 500 milli-amp transformer will power 23 of these lights at a household consumption of less than 10 watts
- Waterproof to 10 feet, most efficient in power consumption 20 mA @13 VDC (typical)
- If the power supply is 12 VAC as many low voltage landscape lighting power supplies are, it is recommended that an inexpensive bridge rectifier is placed in the circuit ahead of any LED lights. See Power Supply Tips.
- Lead connections and wiring: Although this light is waterproof, the type and method of connecting the leads will effect the overall integrity of the system and its ability to survive harsh environments. See wiring tips.
- Luminous Intensity - 5.73 cd Approximately equivalent to a 2.5 watt incandescent bulb (This light puts out a bright white light with a hint of blue; much like moonlight)
- 18" long, 22 gauge, tinned stranded leads
- Please read our Handling and Installation Caution.
|1 1/8"||0.50"||0.78"||.23 lb.|