A 12-Strand braided rope using Dyneema fiber with our proprietary Samthane urethane coating. AmSteel is a non-rotational rope that yields extremely high strength and low stretch; equivalent to wire rope with only 1/7 the weight. In addition, the product is flexible, spliceable, and resists flex-fatigue and abrasion. Standard color: gray. 8-strand construction.
Amsteel Coated Cord - 7/64"
|Inch||mm||Lbs/100 Ft||Kg/100m||Strength/Lbs||Strength/Kg||Min Strength Lbs||Min Strength Kg|
- Applications: Competition Grade Running Rigging, Kite/Wakeboard/Waterski Lines, Trawl and Bridle Lines, Wire Replacement - Non Jacketed, High Performance Tug Lines, Pulling and Stringing Lines, Rodeo/Rigging/Utility, Low Stretch Support Lines (Wire Replacement), Horizontal Lifelines, Wire Replacement Ropes
- Stronger than steel cable of equal diameter
- Good abraision resistance
- Floats in water
- Ideal for strong, longlasting tethers and lanyards
- Handy in trunk or camping gear for emergency lashings and tiedowns
- Can easily be spliced to many of our clips and snaps
- This products, as listed is cord only - no clips are inlcuded.